Start your journey with some key tips & tricks for your Squirrel:
- Skip the Finer Details : Your squirrel doesn’t have the patience to sit and listen to all the details of the potty process, so don’t bore her with instruction.
- Game On : Get him started on games and combine with real potty experiences.
- Quicken the Process with Pull-Ups® : Let your Squirrel know that consistently using Pull-Ups® is faster than using diapers – which means playtime starts even sooner!
- All of the Feelings : Make sure your Squirrel is aware of her own body. Ask her what she feels like when she has to go potty. Just remember that toddlers sometimes have a hard time putting their feelings and sensations into words, so you can also share what it feels like when you have to go.
- Don’t Stop Moving : Keep him moving when possible. Squirrels need tons of exercise and play time to they can later settle down to their potty business.