Tips for potty training your Cautious Child
Here are some tips on how to achieve potty training success:
- Explore the Unknown: Take your child into the bathroom with you, and allow them to explore while you go.
- Give Them a Tour: Give your careful child the step-by-step walkthrough of how you use the toilet yourself. Explain each piece of equipment, how it works, and what it feels like when you go.
- Talk About It: Have a conversation later and ask them to explain what they learned – maybe even teach someone else!
- The Value of Success: Cautious children expect a lot from themselves. Help them be flexible and appreciate their successes.
- Pull-Ups® Help Them Learn: Careful children love to learn and consistency boosts learning. Let your cautious child know that consistently wearing Pull-Ups® allows them to be the Big Kid™ they are striving to be!