- Pull-Ups® Scavenger Hunt: Looking for a fun way to introduce training pants to your child? The Pull-Ups Scavenger Hunt lets your curious kid seek and find all of the things that have to do with going to the potty. Learn how to play the Pull-Ups Scavenger Hunt.
- Build a Bathroom Puzzle: The bathroom might seem like a mysterious place to your child. Help solve this with a "build-a-bathroom" puzzle! Learn how to play the Build a Bathroom Puzzle.
- The Potty Training Race: The Potty Training Race game is a fun and easy way to teach your child how to use the potty. It also gives him a cue word for when he really needs to go! Learn how to play The Potty Training Race.
- Potty Seek & Find: If your child gets anxious when out and about, prepare her ahead of time. Go on a “Potty Seek and Find” to make sure that your child knows where the potty is and how to get there. Learn how to play Potty Seek & Find.
- Which is Faster Game: Your child likes to keep moving, and you can use this to your advantage. The "Which is Faster?" game allows your child to see that wearing Pull-Ups can help him to get on to whatever’s next after going to the bathroom. Learn how to play the Which is Faster Game.
Top Five Potty Training Games For Toddlers
Slow Down. Children at Play! We've all seen the signs. Kids love to play and it's time we make potty training fun for parents and kids. We've rounded up our favorite potty training games parents and children have used when training together. These games have been put to the test and word on the street: kids love them!