Owls are known to concentrate well when they understand what’s expected and have some guidance. These aspects of your child’s personality are strengths that will assist you in your potty training journey.
Owls have a lot of strengths that fit nicely into the potty learning process, and often are potty trained fairly early on the age spectrum. In the first part of potty training, an Owl needs to know the rules; she wants to do everything right. Owls will follow your directions, so give them clearly and in order. Owls are known to concentrate well when they understand what’s expected and have some guidance.
As you and your child embark on this journey, you will encounter ups and downs along the way. The Pull-Ups® Potty Partnership can help you to navigate your progress and address any setbacks in a way that is aligned with your Owl’s personality type. By the way, many kids will have characteristics of several of the potty personalities. It’s OK to pick and choose whatever strategies work best for your child.
- How to Get Started Potty Training Your Owl >
- Introducing Pull-Ups® Training Pants to Your Owl >
- Helping Your Owl Know When to Go to the Bathroom >
- Transitioning Your Owl to Big Kid Underwear >
- Potty Training Your Owl Away from Home >
- Nighttime Potty Training with Your Owl >
- Potty Training Games to Play With Owl >