The key to potty training these scampering Squirrels is to help them focus. They’ll need constant interaction, whether it’s keeping them company in the bathroom or conducting a game to keep them interested. Squirrels like to be in control of the situation … they need to feel that this is their game, not yours. The Pull-Ups® Potty Partnership can help you make sense of your Squirrel’s actions and choices, even when that Squirrel is hanging from the chandelier.
- How to Get Started Potty Training Your Squirrel >
- Introducing Pull-Ups® Training Pants to Your Squirrel >
- Helping Your Squirrel Know When to Go to the Bathroom >
- Transitioning Your Squirrel to Big Kid Underwear >
- Potty Training Your Squirrel Away from Home >
- Nighttime Potty Training with Your Squirrel >
- Potty Training Games to Play With Squirrel >