Start your journey with some key tips & tricks for your shy child.
- Let Them Adjust: Your little one will need some time to adjust to the idea of potty training so gradual exposure is key.
- A Casual Intro: Nonchalantly introduce a potty, spend some time explaining it, and let them witness the family's bathroom habits.
- Encouragement is Key: Let your Big Kid lead the way here, and give them plenty of reassurance to them help feel secure.
- Don't Force Things: Don't be too pushy or your child will crawl back into their shell!
- Keep Things Consistent: Shy children thrive on consistency, so make sure to explain why it's important to stick with wearing Pull-Ups® training pants!