Start your journey with some key tips & tricks for your Turtle.
- Let Him Adjust : Your Turtle will need some time to adjust to the idea of potty training so gradual exposure is key.
- A Casual Intro : Nonchalantly introduce a potty, spend some time explaining it, and let him witness the family’s bathroom habits.
- Encouragement is Key : Let your Turtle lead the way here, and give him plenty of reassurance to him help feel secure.
- Don’t Force Things : Don’t be too pushy or your Turtle will crawl back into his shell!
- Keep Things Consistent : Turtles thrive on consistency, so make sure to explain why it’s important to stick with wearing Pull-Ups®!