Tips for potty training your free-spirited child
Here are some tips on how to achieve potty training success with your free-spirited child:
- Wait for the Right Time : Free-spirited children might be excited at first, but they are easily distracted and may lose interest. Wait to introduce potty training until your free-spirited child is really ready.
- Lighten it Up :Keep it social and fun. Let your care-free toddler learn from relatives, or maybe even demonstrate for their stuffed animals.
- Patience is a Virtue :Potty training a child with a chill personality can take a lot of patience. Try to relax and go with the flow.
- Don’t Forget the Details :Remind your free-spirited toddler to flush and wash his hands – he may forget.
- Let Freedom Ring :Be sure to stress how consistently wearing Pull-Ups® can give your free-spirited child the freedom and independence they love!