Start your journey with some key tips & tricks for your Bear Cub:
- Wait for the Right Time : Bear Cubs might be excited at first, but they are easily distracted and may lose interest. Wait to introduce potty training until your Bear Cub is really ready.
- Lighten it Up : Keep it social and fun. Let your Bear Cub learn from relatives, or maybe even demonstrate for her stuffed animals.
- Patience is a Virtue : Potty training a Bear Cub can take a lot of patience. Try to relax and go with the flow.
- Don’t Forget the Details : Remind your Bear Cub to flush and wash his hands – he may forget.
- Let Freedom Ring : Be sure to stress how consistently wearing Pull-Ups® can give your Bear Cub the freedom and independence they love!